Looking for our plugins for Kibana < 7.9.0?
Builds are available in the downloads section of our customer portal, but only for paying subscribers.
If you are a new user, and need an older build, no problem. Just reach out.
Step by step guides are available in our official documentation:
Get free support from the community
Open a public ticket, or a private one if you are an Enterprise user.
- If you use Kibana, or you want to use the authentication, multi-user or multi-tenancy features, YES. You need to install our universal Kibana plugin. You don’t strictly need to use the PRO or Enterprise editions if you don’t need the advanced features, but you can test them using a trial activation key that you can generate in our portal.
- Yes, but only for paying customers. The oldest version supported is 6.0.0.
- Remember to keep plugin versions aligned in Kibana and Elasticsearch!
- The majority. A few of the latest ones don’t work yet, we are improving compatibility in time.
- YES! New features will work on all Elasticsearch ≥ 6.0.0 and all Kibana ≥ 7.9.0
Physicist, IT department CERN
“Our largest shared cluster [...] consolidates about 17 different use cases on the same hardware, lowering the total cost.”
Solution Architect Top French network operator
“ReadonlyREST Enterprise is one of the few software I use or used professionally, and I would recommend it 200%.”
GSE, SANS Instructor, CEO H/A Security Solutions
“I baked ReadonlyREST Free into SEC455 SIEM Design and Implementation. I'm openly recommending it to students and highlighting its features.”
Responsible of Platforms and Automation Creos S.A.
“ReadonlyREST was quick and easy to implement, that gave us more time to spend on other important tasks.”